Why are we so addicted?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

candy8998

LV

Why are we constantly updating our statuses, why do we always check other people's status updates?? why is that when we turn our pc's on it's the 1st place we go? I just want to know why we're so addicted to sites such as facebook, trinispice, myspace etc. What is so exciting that we can't stay off for one minute? then after a while most of us just stop??

this one is for EmpireKing and Raucous because i know they're addicted to facebook!!!

Its easy for me cuz i always on my phone lol. I go days without updating facebook but because its so simple to do it gets like a little ritual.
Trinispice is different i come here cuz there's always some discussion going on with real people. Facebooks can never do that do me i only go their cuz i fass and i is a stalker..
Here is more fun you get better feedback when you're being serious. Facebook tends to keep stuff immature i only put notes and update my status.. it's the only way my friends know i'm still alive. lol. I actually know people on trinispice a lil better than fassbook.

I would not say people are addicted to these sites... Its the views of others when u put something up in these sites... U look forward for others reactions.... Or sometimes one like to vent so the best palce is these sites... No one knows personally but they are there for u....

i am addicted to trinispice fortunately. Not facebook however i kinda was getting into it a long time ago but i deleted my profile. i think some are addicted to facebook because they are macosious lol thats why they call it fassbook. i love trinispice mainly because i love a good chat and discussion also to be on something that helps other people and i benefit from something like learning new things.

Back