Who's running the better campain so far?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

RauCous

LV

UNCoalition or PNM?
I say PNM because they stick to the traditional campaign (which works with enough people), Kamla is a bit too sedate, she isn't engaging enough. And i honestly expected them to be stuck in anti patrick mode.. Seriously thats all they talk about.. :Confused: If they really are new I want to hear some plans they have for us that have nothing to do with what they're removing or leaving. Original stuff. But then with all the old politicians in there you wonder if the have any, or if this is really just to remove PNM.. they must have plans beyond that right? :non:

UNCoalition ?
i didn't know they got a new name....hm...I really would not know RUNNING A BETTER PARTY because I haven't heard any yet...heard the PNM coimg Tabaquite tonite so maybe i mit same something tomorrow...

Neither of them really, although I think Manning has seen a backlash from his "puncheon" comment. Kamla needs better written speeches. They aren't effective enough.

Yep both of the parties. They still caught up in this 'Rum' talk and trying to bash eachother. Yeah we get it you all hate eachother but what about us we need to hear what you have in store after the over thrown is done

Today on the news they showing you how it is the Judge Who Join UNC was talking in a rally and some people walk in with plack cards showing some "unfair judgement" he made in 1998. imagine ppl go stoop so as to try to bash him like all them yrs later.

mtp3yw.gif

NOW unc avertizing on the internet... it not nice it want to keep my web browsing politics free.
:signlol:

27754390191569797348203.jpg

Anil Roberts is the worst person ever, he literally admitted to unc spreading rumors of friction in the opposition to fool manning...
What kind of "truthful" political party will resort to such deceptive methods to get into power.
Essentially they're not at all concerned about convincing us about their authenticity as long as they get manning out of office..
I feel insulted.
Why not work on the people instead of manning aren't we required to know what you could do? thats balls. they don't care about even putting up a unified front, all they want is bloody power.

i flying outa here
:super:

See the logic, they not replacing the programs or changing anything we find useful but somehow find that manning must go? Why programs good enough to keep what is the real problem? I don't care who in power as long i benefit, how would moving manning benefit me if nothing else would change?
:Throw:

I want more than just cult like mantras and assertations of good intent, i want to see exactly why they're in such a hurry to get into power.

Really does anyone really know?

I want to know what i getting. :evil:

Lol at you are flying out of here lol.
Anyways to make it short i look at facts when looking at political parties. The only two things i see implemented good enough in the country from the government is the Gate/must programme and the Public bus service .

You can learn as much as you want but knowing the fact that if you go to work or go any where for that matter you could be killed or raped. I taught the security minister know who is MISTER BIG. And stated they know of the 300 plus gangs in the country what every happened about that.
i don't feel safe anymore or even more to make a report in a police station where the police their treat you like hog shit so my life comes first here, this has been going on for too long and this country is becoming a racial country.

Actually none of them are running the better campaign thus far. All i'm seeing on the platforms are mud-slinging. Enough of that crap and get down to the issues already..

Kamla tore up the PNM manifesto but some people commenting on the express article thinks she' overdoing it.
I dont see the problem with the symbolism but what exactly she hoped to communicate is lost on me, she has a better chance refuting the manifesto the old fashioned way, people are expecting her or her party to respond to pnm's manifesto with a better one... let see if manning rip up that one lol, but then he say it have none so.. :Confused:
hers the article:
Code:
http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/nart?id=161660102
maybe they ...nah i not sayin that lol

Back