who's better? the teacher or the student??

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

candy8998

LV

at my school the students' behavior is just sickening, what i don't understand is why their doing whatever they want during class time and when they teacher just finished teaching something they want to start yelling at he/she saying that they didn't teach anything or that they didn't learn anything, cause i learned everything perfectly well, but sometimes its just hard to function in a society where children are just ignorant and likes to play games a lot, i believe its really starting to affect me now =/ on the other hand some teachers are too busy babying these kinds of children letting them do whatever they want i don't think this is challenging enough for someone who actually wants to learn, so tell me who's better, the student who claims not to learn at the teacher's fault or the teacher who babies the children who would like to always have things their way. I don't even know why I'm saying children these are grown men and women!!!

Teachers are the ones to teach the students... Students are there to learn from the teacher.... If the teacher fails to reach the students then i guess the students are better.... Teachers who really believe in there occupation and knows that they can change someone are truely better teachers...

A student may not know better unless they are being teached...

A Teacher is not a teacher without students
A student is not a student without a teacher

Students would be slack without a proper teacher
because if a teacher was strict and didn't tolerate anynonsense then the students would of been behaved
but if a teacher allows this then this is the kind of attitude to expect

its true"A Teacher is not a teacher without students
A student is not a student without a teacher

They both work hand in hand....n learn frm each other......teachers are there 2 teach, guide and communicate with their students if dey develope a get rappor with the students.....but students nw ah dayz jus unruly

The Trinidad and Tobago Unified Teachers Association (TTUTA) is planning another two days of "rest and reflection" next week...Teachers stayed off the job yesterday in protest over the slow pace of negotiations for a new wage offer....Teachers also staged a picket outside the CPO's office on St Vincent Street, Port of Spain, which Job and the leaders of the JTUM joined after the conference!!!

The majority of the teachers on this country do not do their jobs well they only join the teaching profession just because of the money. I really do not believe Teachers deserve an increase of salary other than 5 percent.

Teachers are to lazy and they only raise money in school to have their Christmas party in a big restaurant, every day students have to carry money in school, if they get the increase we should expect better grades from the student, even with OJT's in classroom the teachers are under performing and just blaming the parents and government for the kids failure.

blackie said:
Teachers are to lazy and they only raise money in school to have their Christmas party in a big restaurant, every day students have to carry money in school, if they get the increase we should expect better grades from the student, even with OJT's in classroom the teachers are under performing and just blaming the parents and government for the kids failure.

lmfaoo some of this is actually true... but i was lucky to say my teachers for csec and cape were the best ! always helpful and putting themselves out there for us !

Obvious the teachers are better, duh they are there with the knowledge, students are there to learn gosh man.

Nevin Harry is Teacher of the Year.....NEVIN Harry, Senior Primary Teacher at Gran Couva RC Primary School, was named “Teacher of the year 2012” at the Frank B Seepersad Memorial Teacher of the Year Award ceremony yesterday....Trinidad and Tobago Unified Teachers’ Association (TTUTA) hosted the event at the Cascadia Hotel, St Anns!!!

As a student, you must respect your teachers.

As a teacher, you must respect students too.

In my opinion, mutual respect must be present.

Many teachers in Trinidad and Tobago abdicate their roles and responsibilities. What our school system needs is the return of the corporal punishment. May be the authorities should give the principals this permission to administer corporal punishment.

Back