Who Sells The Best Bake & Shark in T&T?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

nirtime

LV

People I have a question. Who sells the best Bake and Shark in the whole of T&T? I hear plenty people say Richard's. Some say Uncle Sam. Others say Asha's. Whose really the best?

I always seeing Richard line full till the road during peak hours whenever I go beach and half the time this man doh have pine apple and he seating not all that. So who is really the best?

I will say uncle Sam, due to all the various dressings you can can add to the bake and shark. Its really worth the money.

lmao i usually go between richards and sams depends on who has the shortest line lmao belly doesnt discriminate foood lolo

The people right next to Richard's for me. I believe that is Asha's.
Then again, all bake and shark does taste good for me.

I never tried Asha's, must go one of these days. I prefer Uncle Sam for the seating but taste wise Sam and Richard not too different I find.

Hmm true eh but most of the time I doh be all that hungry one time so taste does really matter lmao.

I usually go by uncle sam. You can pull aside, buy your bake and shark, put all the condiments and jump in after and head to your destination. I hate all that congestion by Richards and then all that hassle to find parking. Urgh! Uncle Sam is fine

I normally never have problems to get park there but I don't go during hot sun hours. It's usually early morning or evening for me. I do prefer Uncle Sam as he usually always has dressings. Richard never have Pine Apple. He go pull one container and hoard the rest in the back for idk when.

Yup and uncle sams workers are usually friendly so i go wherever i feel comfortable. I don't sit and eat my bake and shark right away so uncle sam is just fine. But one time i went at Richard's and people were looking at you right in the mouth while you eating. Not nice!

By Richard's the people that usually hang around who aren't the employees normally operate real hard core. Do not like the sitting area by him much at all. Not to mention, water always hitting your foot there for some reason and its not clean.

Back