who have a dual sim w/tv or w/out??

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

death365

LV

who have a dual sim here w/tv or w/out.
i'm seeing some nice one now\a\days ,about 1900 with tv an 1600 with out tv .

now i can do most repairs on a phone . change screens / attenta / keypads etc . buy where would u even buy spare parts ? , thats my major problem with these phones...

Re: who have a dual sim here w/tv or w/out??

You mean the dual sim phones i see it alot around my cos have 2, with tv and shit lol

hows the build quality

can u post some pics of phone an menus

also whats d specs ?

Well i sill see if i can get some pic from him its real cool it
have
Am Fm / Tv reciever you can also have cable on it
and out put jack for big screen tvs
2 meg pix cam ( not good)
Large screen
Touch screen
Actually it looks like the iphone
Plays every type of audio codex and more of the major video codex
The only bad thing is it runs on memory card don't know whats the max it can use
But it have 1 gig internal mem
Plus all the features on a Motorola and a nokia phone seriously i mean all
Wifi
bluetooth
infrared
mini Usb out puts
plus a 3.5 millimeter jack

Its too much to name but i will see if i can get some pics I want to get one, it has not come down in Trinidad as yet

death365 said:
who have a dual sim here w/tv or w/out.
i'm seeing some nice one now\a\days ,about 1900 with tv an 1600 with out tv .

now i can do most repairs on a phone . change screens / attenta / keypads etc . buy where would u even buy spare parts ? , thats my major problem with these phones...
Not to burst anyone's bubble, but please at all cost avoid purchasing these phones. These are knock-offs of other legitimate phones. Jus look at the names of these phones and you'll see. K530i (Dual sim), K550i (tv phones. etc. You might get catch with all those so-called fancy features..but in de end its not quality phones. These phones are from China, and DO NOT carry any warranty or support. If u buy any of these phones and something happens to it,,,or it defective, you have no-one to call for support. And parts for these phones are not available...be aware! :icon_exclaim:

^ actually most likely you can source parts for them online from the distributor ^

admin, can u find out the model of that phone...im interested...mite order one after the E90 trial finish

EmpireKing said:
^ actually most likely you can source parts for them online from the distributor ^

admin, can u find out the model of that phone...im interested...mite order one after the E90 trial finish

yuh get the E90 yet ? is it the black or mocha ?

Well don't know exactly but the phone it self have up 125 channels so i believe its cable ready it can pick up the waves

death365 said:
EmpireKing said:

yuh get the E90 yet ? is it the black or mocha ?

just got the email saying that its on the way....how long did it take u to get it?

bout 3 days check the dhl site an they will show u where the shipment reach

ok kool....DHL duz bring it for u?

yeah ... in the email it dhould have a link to a dhl site with the info on package ...

you gor the INTRASHIP PREALERT ADVISORY email or just the its one the way soon email???

admin still waiting on those pics of the phone an menus ....

DHL hmmmm what do they charge for shipping and can some one tell me a little on a sky box whats it about and what do you guys recommend

admin said:
DHL hmmmm what do they charge for shipping and can some one tell me a little on a sky box whats it about and what do you guys recommend

yeah i paid bout $100 to clear it down here . the e90 is huge so i guess it will bw more to clear .

i does bum off my patner skybox but its usually bout $40.00 to clear 16 oz aka a cubic pound of packeage , most packages are under the 1 lb

death365 said:
yeah ... in the email it dhould have a link to a dhl site with the info on package ...

you gor the INTRASHIP PREALERT ADVISORY email or just the its one the way soon email???

i got both...why???

the INTRASHIP PREALERT ADVISORY should have the dhl link

Back