Who had bad experiences in school

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Lots of people. As for me lots of bad experiences from teachers giving trouble for assignments to rogue students lol.

yes but other than teachers the students.what about those who are afraid of the teacher to ask to use the washroom and end up pooping themselves in class

yes it have those many of those mcf,especially primary and maybe secondary.i have experience it at younger age,i was laughed at and smell up the whole class,that day i didn't receive no change of clothes.

WHO ELSE COULD ADMIT THEY DID,NO SHAME WHATSOEVER...LOLLZ IT ALREADY HAPPEN

Who joining me...please respond

I haven't experienced the washroom issue, but I did have bad experiences in school from students and staff.

I haven't experienced the washroom issue, but I did have bad experiences in school from students and staff.

srs,wb other children in school they experience that shadowhunter either in secondary or in your primary school

I posted about a classmate of mine that experienced that in this thread

hmm omg i feel srry for them but i know how it feels to have waste and wet my pants.I felt so embarrassed.However they called me pants pooper and stinky boy due to what i did.I feel to cry though as i was separated from the class and laughed at.I know other students in my school as well who did poop themselves,some leading to teacher giving dem a late sent off so it happen while they was going to the washroom as the only option was to mess their clothes etc,including me

people who was in similar situation please share ur story.

i think this teacher who did this should of been reported to the principal . Primary school children are very sensitive and when they need to use the washroom , they cannot hold it up. This can scar children for life and some of them have issues when they grow up. I think also parents need to have a close relationship with the teachers so if anything is wrong with the child e.g unable to hold up bowel movements they will be alerted and know how to handle the situation

i think this teacher who did this should of been reported to the principal . Primary school children are very sensitive and when they need to use the washroom , they cannot hold it up. This can scar children for life and some of them have issues when they grow up. I think also parents need to have a close relationship with the teachers so if anything is wrong with the child e.g unable to hold up bowel movements they will be alerted and know how to handle the situation

from my standpoint im scared i cannot go a day without think of how i messed myself even at an older age which i am now it impacted so severly that i still poop my pants as a reminder.My parents were informed but they cant do much to help in some situations.the teacher is partially to be blamed.

from my standpoint im scared i cannot go a day without think of how i messed myself even at an older age which i am now it impacted so severly that i still poop my pants as a reminder.My parents were informed but they cant do much to help in some situations.the teacher is partially to be blamed.

Sorry to hear that man. I never let teachers bother me much, I was sort of a rule breaker in my high school days and while I do remember the negatives, it was more from students rather than teachers as I just never really took on the teachers seriously.

Pooped my pants once due to catching a contagious bug that was going around .Was taken home that day. No stigma was attached since other people did the same very same thing that day, in primary school, standard 3.

Its a very damaging thing when people do that to you, I'm really sorry to hear your story man, kinda makes me hate school more now... But I also know how it feels to be isolated by classmates and be laughed at and discriminated against, I'm with you on that one.

srs niritime,in std 3 how cum it happen though srry to hear that.what u mean by bug.i pooped my pants in first yr,second yr and std 1 not std 3

srs niritime,in std 3 how cum it happen though srry to hear that.what u mean by bug.i pooped my pants in first yr,second yr and std 1 not std 3

It was due to a stomach flu or something that was passing around. Was sick for quite a while after that too. Forgot what it was exactly.

so niritime you pooped in ur pants in class wb the others they pooped down as well.niritime wb in kindergarden ever poop urself or wet urself

so niritime you pooped in ur pants in class wb the others they pooped down as well.niritime wb in kindergarden ever poop urself or wet urself

Yeah a few of them did on the same day in the class, not sure what it was going around.

I can't remember kindergarden days at all lol.

To me its no problem at all, compared to what I've experienced that one pants poop was nothing.

to u its not nothing but look how long ive been pooping my pants and wetting myself...or yh in kindergarten one i pooped my pants and wet myself when i didnt read the west indian readers ..right in front the teacher but wasnt me alone others as well

rye,do you still poop your pants
what age did you poop yourself when u was younger
kindergarden as well
hmm omg i feel ur pain

mcf u pooped ur pants eh...like u did
it was 5,6,7 yrs of age
yes i do sometimes and wet myself to take away the pain

rye,apparently was something i ate as well in std 3 got gastro and pooped myself.try my best to hold it but i couldnt sigh..
rye,did u poop urself anytime in secondary school?

mcf u pooped ur pants eh...like u did
it was 5,6,7 yrs of age
yes i do sometimes and wet myself to take away the pain

I know what you mean by pain relief dude. Not many people can relate or understand.

Back