Who does it best

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
I think it all depends on the type of person not GENDER! Also not the better driver but the Smarter driver... Once its a person who has had an early start on the driving experience and smart enough to practice all the laws and regulations learnt.

Although people would say women ...... then again i know alot of males who cannot drive .

Interesting question and a topic that will go on and on. Both genders have their fair share of bad drivers.

OK so we have to first define what is good driving and what is safe driving. Then we can see which category u fall into or if you're a crossbreed of both (yes we do exist) lol. Now we can argue this as much as we want, with the "woman again" and the "he just couldn't handle it" usual stories, but if you don't know how to drive and not just drive but control a car then we have a driver's ed thread for you to read up on.

Last edited:
i think men are the better drivers when it comes to handling the "machine" but that doesnt necessarily make them the safer drivers as a woman driver yes i can handle myself behind the wheel which comes from experience but from what i have scene on the roads male drivers are not always the safer drivers :decision::decision::decision::decision::decision::decision:

Well one thing we can look at are road fatalities statistics. I am sure we will see more male drivers being involved in serious to fatal accidents.

We see more accidents by male drives because the ratio of male drivers vs female drivers population on the roads today. A lot of the accidents are caused by younger people racing and taxi drivers who seem to care less about any body on the road.

Alot of taxi drivers too! But it all comes down to the smarter driver ! Who knows all the laws and reg. and practice it

Back