Who can unlock a samsung s3?!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

-Kevin-

LV

I have a samsung s3 in my closet over 2 months and i need someone to unlock it for me... Ive tried many places but no luck so far... Its a samsung s3 on OFW 4.2... Locked to Koodo mobile (canadian network)... If anyone can assist me in unlocking i will pay the cost... Let me know please...

Have you tried the IMEI code unlock? A method where you can use your Imei code to unlock your phone. You can access it but punching in *#06# or remove you battery and you will see a label at the back of the phone with the imei code. Take that code and provide it to an online unlock website who charges a small fee who in return send you an unlock code to unlock your phone.

Admin do it for me nah i'll pay you the cash... I really need this done soon... Wife needs a new phone and i dont think i wanna spend money on one knowing there's the s3 there lying around...

Well i will try, check me on Friday i suppose to be home and hopefully it should work. I know it works for all blackberry phones.

Im getting the code on cellunlocker.net for $35USD... But i need someone with a paypal account or something to purchase this... The money will be instantly delivered to you...

I love the word Instantly be delivered, great paypal is a safe way in paying online. If it don't work you can get back the money. As i said call me tomorrow bring a bottle of rum and we will see what we can do.

Yea bollywood i tried that method long time ago but it only works if the phone is on official firmware 4.1... Mine is on 4.2 and cannot be downgraded...

cannot be downgraded?? hmm how so? tried flashing a downgraded custom rom?

Lol i dont know how to do them thing hoss... I rooted my asus tf300t tablet and samsung galaxy S2X but i never really tried anything on the s3... Any suggestions?...

well i did find the downgraded software for the canada Koodoo mobile network

its a simple flash via ODIN on your computer , then its downgraded , then you can try the unlock, then upgrade it if you like

if you want ,after the unlock you can flash a custom rom that also keeps the lock in place , and also keeps you on the updated software

let me know if you willingg to try it i have an account on http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/1/?m ... O#firmware to download it!

yea man ofc, i want to do some more research on it ,so i'll know exactly how to move with this Koodoo mobile network!

Got through with the phone guys!... All i did was root the phone and upgrade to KitKat and everything works perfect!

So it was a factory lock and not a subsidy or network lock.

Back