Which touchscreen phone would you go for?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Apple iPhone:
281px-IPhone_EDGE_and_3G.png

Samsung Instinct:
Samsung_Instinct.jpg

Nokia 5800
250px-Nokia-5800-xpressmusic-fcc.jpg

I like the 5800 personally because it's powered by microSD's and it can handle upto 32GB, has WLAN (which the Instinct doesn't have) and also has HSDPA which means I have options on how to connect to the net whether HSDPA or WLAN. The only disappointment I have on the 5800 is that Nokia didn't bother to include WLAN N-draft.

How about you? Which touchscreen phone would you go for?

hmm idoh know much of dem phones but d apple i phone look like it have a good plenty features cuz a d big ammount a tings in d main menu lol

I would go for the iphone..i hold one already in my hand and i was like i hadda buy one..it real kool and fast and have plenty features..i want one!

Iphone would be my choice omg, i have the lg touch screen and its cool but an iphone it just amazing

id go 4 da iphone all da way...but @ da moment im stuck wit da sidekick side...dad wont let me get nethin else...4 da moment dat iz...

Back