Which do you think is the richest continent in the world?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

So it is said that Africa is the richest continent when it comes to Natural Resources. Africa holds oil and natural gas deposits, diamonds, gold gold,platinum,coal,asbestos and uranium. Although no one wants to go or develop there it still is the natural richest natural resource continent.

Do you all agree with this? What other continents do you think is the richest in human or physical resources? Is it Europe?

Hmmm, Africa? Didn't know all that. Everyday yuh learn something new..

africa for resources
but
n america or china for human resources

i really cant reason why other than for slavery and what not. cos look at india and africa and compare that with ppl in china or some other modernized country

yupp its true.... Europe or china i am going with because Europe has human resources but china has the technology

Well Africa definitely has the resources...unfortunately, they were ravaged and abused for their wealth by races that matured just a bit sooner than they did.

The richest continent will probably be North America or Europe as countries in these areas running the show right now.

PS..I'm sure ya'll know but China ain't a continent eh. Lol.

Yepps...lol

They saying its Europe but no one hasn't been able to calculate that yet because of the increase of technology in these countries

Yeh, the EU is a pretty powerful organisation. I don't think it could ever be calculated, especially right now with many fluctuating economies.

Back