Where to get the best computer part prices in trinidad

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

brbk4498

LV

When i was in tt i used to buy from a store called supertech in tunapuna, they had great prices, but the generic ram was a noo goo, made my pc somewhat unstable at times. lol. i know once u stay heading south the pricees get better but lol south to far i would get lost. any of u guys could recomend a place?

prw ... prwe.com ... in el socorro
ecity ... san juan
eectech ... san juan again

brbk4498 said:
When i was in tt i used to buy from a store called supertech in tunapuna, they had great prices, but the generic ram was a noo goo, made my pc somewhat unstable at times. lol. i know once u stay heading south the pricees get better but lol south to far i would get lost. any of u guys could recomend a place?

u r such a pc freak lol half d stuff u wood mention i woodnt understand!!! but lik i said u shoodve majored in computers and dat stuff...but nooooooooo u wanna deal wit wat makes my lights go on n off!!! lol

ily :wub:

shhhh my major more complicated than that. lol u made it seem so simple lol computers are simple

lol i know,,,,,, but still i kno ur more skilled wit pc's n i cant hav u outside gettin shocked i wood kri :(

Back