Where To Buy Long Reach Brush?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

nirtime

LV

As the title asks, where can I buy a long reach brush? I need it to clean some parts of the engine where I cannot physically reach with my hands.

A long reach paint brush will also be fine and preferred over an accessory specific brush.

Price club in the section where sells the mop and broom. Its right next to the car section

Fair and Square Chaguanas by Food Basket ..Wide range of brushes.

Hope this helps

No problem. There are ones identical to a toothbrush with a 2 feet handle too. There are also ones with adjusted handles for longer reach. Or you can just o penny wise and buy a back brush lol. Works great thou

I don't need the toothbrush or else i have plenty scrap wood and masking tape and spare tooth brushes :angel:

Will be going tomorrow to see if I can get a nice cheap/cheapish long handle brush thats about the size of a small paint brush. Angles would be nice cause of all the engines I've washed, the one in question is the definitely a challenge lol!!

They are great.. My cousin recently brought a long handle brush to scrub between his rims and reach in difficult places. It helps alot .

There is also a flat bathroom one that you can use. I recently saw someone wrap a cloth around it to reach on the roof of their van.

Turns out I didn't go for the brush yesterday. Later today I am making it my business to get 1.

I've actually seen Price Club selling the Mother's Wheel Brush but I never really needed it since its not too hard to maneuver when all the vehicles I wash have fairly decent wheel clearance and none of the rims have super complexed designs.

I don't know if I would ever be comfortable to wrap a cloth around the brush to reach the roof in fear of swirl marks since it would take a pair of trained hands to work that handle lol.

I did not find anything to my liking in Price Club. The brushes were a bit too bathroom friendly as opposed to paint friendly. I went to Misra Paints and bought a very nice soft brush with a decent size handle which I will attach a piece of wood or PVC to.

ah well you got the right stuff then! Hope it was to your liking. Post a pic up too when u get chance :p

Of course, as soon as I put the long handle I'll share how I did it so anyone can do it too.

The only brush I would ever use will be in these areas:
wheel wells
engine bay
rims, tires, mud flaps

There's just too much risk of scratching a car and a lot of those brushes look like scrubbing brushes, once its got that type of bristles on it, don't even consider touching a painted exterior surface with it. The microfiber ones I can understand for hard to reach deck lids etc...

The only brush I would honestly buy auto related is the ones for rims that can squeeze and compress in between spokes and betweens rotors and the inner rim.

Other than that, a cheapish paint brush works the part. I still didn't get to do my handle mod and wash the engine with it.

Back