Where is the BEST liming spots in Trinidad ?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Mr.Bollywood

LV

So guys, this being Trinidad, and being TRINI we like to lime, but where are the best Liming spots in T&T?

A good one for me is Caura, as many people like there

but theres a private estate in St. Joseph , with a bessssss river , right behind the Savanah

Valencia river as well!

Columbus bay/Icacos [hsimg:10bflmpp]http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/15/rymese6a.jpg[/hsimg:10bflmpp]

Shark River-Toco

Sand Dollar Apartments - Mayaro
A bit expensive but there's a lot of room. The most expensive apartment is $1400 a night, sleeps 8 people and fully air conditioned.

There's a deck, a pool(5 ft on the deep end) and its walking distance from the beach. Trust me you won't spend much time there.

oh yea boi! shark river realll besss!

I never went to Sand Dollar before, my step dad family own a beach house up Manzanilla so thats always there if we have to camp out lol but it sounds really expensive but luxurious , maybe someday i'll be able to go pool sounding like ah best idea though!

the stretch by mosquito creek there it has some sheds up that you could pull across with your family and just take it in , its a really nice way to spend an afternoon after driving!

My family are always on the move and love to find new adventurous places to chillax. We don't much up clubs, bars and boat cruises etc. We love to go:

Toco lighthouse to fish
Matelot- A beach house located on a boulder jutting out at sea, there are 3 waterfalls we also like to go to there
Rio Seco- Private estate that has a liming spot located between two rock faces
Maracas/St Joseph Waterfall
Macaqueripe Beach
Blanchisseuse spring bridge
Tyrico beach
Chaguramas in the night to fish
Caura sometimes
Down the Islands - Scotland Bay
Movietowne- To chill and watch movies most of the time LOL

Best liming spots - Maracas, Caura, Mathura river, Coloumbus beach, Movies etc.

Columbus bay looking real sweet might take a random drive down some day for sure!

Prepare yourself.....went every beach possible down that side yesterday....the drive long and the water rel dirty. Word to the wise wait til tide low... very low do you could at least walk out to one of the three sisters

Back