When last you played board games?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Since the invention of atari game boards like Checkers,Chess and Monopoly don't seem to have the fan base as before, Some children don't even know what is snake and larders, and all they know about is these hand held game devices.
But the main question is what was you most favorite game board of all time?

Just today ..MONOPOLY ROCKS!! Ahaha and as usual i tried to cheat >_< awhh

Does this count ah does play snake n ladder on my phone lol. that's the closest i get to them however i does still build puzzles with my babygirl it does be fun

some dy durin d christmas vacation our family played monopoly an last wk ah played (drawf) checkers wit meh co worker

I Love to play board games yesss....i always play checkers and chess with my small cuzzies and also taboo and pictionary with the friends ..its amazing yes!

I think before two months ago I played chess online but I stopped it because of my studies.

i cant remember the las time i played a board game!!!!! i did a crossword puzzle d other day...

Wow admin is so true how the young people dont know about board games eh. they only know about computer games. who fault is that??
maybe we need to buy board games as gifts for the children in our lives and MAKE TIME to play with them...

Back