When Is Time To Stop Accessorizing?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

Accessories can either make or break a car. Some of us like our cars simple, while others go all out to make their rides the talk of the town.

How do you prefer your car?
What standard accessories would you put/ or like to see on a car?
When do you think is the time to stop accessorizing your car?

DSCN0853.JPG

i think that i have one that didn't know when to stop.

n2lsmc.jpg

104ex6t.jpg

thinks he has a gtr lol

Its time to stop when it looks good to you. To me some cars look good with chrome, others with black wheels, some OEM, it varies according to how the car looks.

very true bro, some of the new kias utilize the chrome quite nicely, and lamborghini uses black rims with their cars, looks great on the white version.

but there are always those ricers who just plainly over do the accessorizing!

please tell me why is it necessary to have over 20 badges from different cars stuck all over your car? i honestly find that a waste of time and money.

Honestly, i love to see :

1. A nice set of rims if original ones are plain. Decent and not over done! ( Except for some vehicles e.g Kia that comes with nice ones)
2. Chrome door handles
3. Fog lights
4. A nice set of legal tint on the glass ( no coloured)
5. Small spoiler OR NOT depending on the type of car e.g ( lip spoiler for the Mazda 3 )
6. If there is to be graphics ( small ones to the back ) i hate front windscreen graphics it erks me ..especially if it says something
out of the box " Wakaman , Members only , Ride or die etc etc) .

Thats it basically. Depending on a certain type of car i will customize it to suit but in general thats what i like to see

Honestly, i love to see :

1. A nice set of rims if original ones are plain. Decent and not over done! ( Except for some vehicles e.g Kia that comes with nice ones)
2. Chrome door handles
3. Fog lights
4. A nice set of legal tint on the glass ( no coloured)
5. Small spoiler OR NOT depending on the type of car e.g ( lip spoiler for the Mazda 3 )
6. If there is to be graphics ( small ones to the back ) i hate front windscreen graphics it erks me ..especially if it says something
out of the box " Wakaman , Members only , Ride or die etc etc) .

Thats it basically. Depending on a certain type of car i will customize it to suit but in general thats what i like to see

I agree with you, sometimes the headlight trims don't look bad either like eyelids or the chrome surrounds.

I second the Kias with chrome lol, the Sportage takes chrome quite nicely if the original wheels are retained.
Yellow lambos sometimes look good with the black wheels too, it off sets what I usually set.

I don't really see the purpose of badging from 20 different manufacturers. I don't mind a little Dub emblem or the Dub 20 or 22 emblem on the fender(depending on the vehicle and only if it really has that size rims on it) but other than that i really only like badges and stickers on true track race cars.

WembleyRod-7564_14h5_0.jpg

I SHAKE MY HEAD EVERY TIME I SEE THESE! Urghh! It's so ugly. Who in their right mind would like this on a car !

Back