What's Your Notification Sound?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Shadowhunter

LV

I just got back my Bazinga notification sound, next up is the minion laugh. What's your notification sound?

Im using the standard LG G3 notification sound. Its pretty cool cause its unobtrusive.

I used to change mines using Zedge on my Note 3 daily. lol. Now on the iphone it's too much of a hassle, so I use the default.

I can't use Zedge with iPhone either so I had someone help me figure it out. And by help me, I mean do it for me in this case lol

Super Mario Bros 1UP Sound.

For those who would like to know v

[video=youtube;o3Tlv7h9I3Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3Tlv7h9I3Y[/video]

I downloaded a list of super mario bros notifications that i change from time to time.

My previous one was Supermario Game Over lol

I think I'll get the PlayStation trophy notification sound. I take ages to come up with new ideas and the weirdest things amuse me lol

Lol too bad you cant access Zedge on the iPhone it has tons of really strange notification sounds.

I know :( I spent so much time on it with my old phone I had different folders filled with just notifications and ringtones lol I only realized last night that I can't change the iPhone whatsapp notification sound to a custom one. Things are not looking good for iPhone right now lol

Same here but now since i have this S4 i don't have the zeal to update or put in anything lol :/

I know I want more ringtones and notifications but all that searching and converting (or in my case, staring over someone's shoulder while they do it lol)

my notification sound is the turbo flutter from a RB26DETT from this video

[video=youtube;D3djVW3dSGA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3djVW3dSGA[/video]

Back