What's Your Device Of Choice?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

What is/are Your Preferred Device(s)?

• PC

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Mac

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Laptop

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Smart Phone

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Tablet

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • None of these

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Another (please specify below)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Shadowhunter

LV

POLL: What's Your Device Of Choice?

For me: I currently use a PC but I'd ideally prefer a laptop and smart phone.

Last edited:
Just clear up something: A PC can be either a laptop or desktop as both are personal computers in their own right... It can be confusing if looked at in a technical stance.

I have no preferred device for general usage, it depends very much on my uses at the point in time.
Gaming/Video Editing/Photo Editing: Powerful Desktop Computer

Socializing/Messaging/Casual photo:Smart Phone

Youtube, reading, viewing documents: iPad Air(Tablet)

In depth research, music, projects/document creation: Ultrabook

Thanks nirtime! I can't edit the poll so just a note to everyone reading: by PC I mean desktop computer.

Really need my desktop to do all the server administration stuff that can't really be done effectively via a laptop or a tablet hence my choice of a pc and mobile smart phone when on the move to keep things in check.

I always prefer a desktop! I hate using laptops...don't know why. lol. A smartphone is also a must and maybe a tablet for reading manga! :)

I love laptops. Desktops annoy me with the need to stay in one location. I move around a lot but I like the feel of typing on a keyboard in front of a decent screen size and picking that up to go to any room or another location away from home. BONUS: It still works when current is gone :dance:

I love smart phones for the convenience; they're basically a small tablet lol for actual phone use I wish it were possible for them to be smaller because unless you wear cargo pants (or men's clothes) they'll never fit in your pocket. Document editing and the like can be a bit of a nuisance on such a screen though, but still possible.

Smh. Note to self: re-invest in some cargo pants or start cross-dressing.

Re: POLL: What's Your Device Of Choice?

Most of my jeans allow me to fit my 7 inch tablet in the pocket comfortably. And another addition would be for traveling my device of choice would be an iPad Mini Retina.
What size pants you wear bro? I'm up to a 36 waist, 32 down and I can barely fit a 5.5" phone sometimes LOL

Re: POLL: What's Your Device Of Choice?

Well I doh even know what brand my jeans are lmao.

I know those two usually are good with the storage but didn't know it was was that good xD.

Wheyyyy one more factor to take into consideration when buying pants. Sigh. I had one pair of cargo pants. It picked itself up and ran away one day. My remaining pants can't fit anything due to zero pockets, ridiculously placed/sized pockets, or not enough pockets in convenient places. That would actually be an interesting advertising concept.

Introducing: the new pocket-sized electronic device. Does everything your current device can do, but smaller than the palm of your hand. Even fits in women's jeans. *the world's jaw drops*

My phone rests on a microfiber cloth when I'm not using it. I try to avoid leaving it in my pocket.

Wheyyyy one more factor to take into consideration when buying pants. Sigh. I had one pair of cargo pants. It picked itself up and ran away one day. My remaining pants can't fit anything due to zero pockets, ridiculously placed/sized pockets, or not enough pockets in convenient places. That would actually be an interesting advertising concept.

Introducing: the new pocket-sized electronic device. Does everything your current device can do, but smaller than the palm of your hand. Even fits in women's jeans. *the world's jaw drops*
If you've got a case that has plastic resting on your glass screen and it squeezes very tightly in your pocket it can crack the screen. I experienced this wearing not so tight pants :(

If you've got a case that has plastic resting on your glass screen and it squeezes very tightly in your pocket it can crack the screen. I experienced this wearing not so tight pants :(

Not even the corner of my phone can fit into typical women's pockets. I have ONE jacket with pockets big enough that can hold my phone, otherwise I hold it in my hand, wallet, or a tote.

Back