What's Your Browser?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Shadowhunter

LV

Just out of curiosity, what browser is everyone using? I'm kind of expecting everyone to say Chrome but for what it's worth I use Firefox (I share a pc: different browser per user) with no complaints, and a few years ago I used Opera and loved it. I also have a friend who swears by Dolphin but I haven't looked into it yet.

Mozilla Firefox always! I really don't hear anyone that uses IE anymore

Personally I love chrome and Safari, very light based browsers ,fast responsive with a lot of development base, accessibility features, lots of easy mods and themes , really great browsers!

Chrome is the best. lol

slow_internet_explorer_comic.jpg

keep-calm-internet-explorer-fail-meme1.jpg

IE-Best-Browser-to-Download-a-Good-Browser.jpg

Hahahaha nah boi but I know it tho!! That is rellllllllllll kixx!!

Chrome is the best!! No doubt!!

Chrome and firefox. Opera was great a few years back. Still is.
On the mobile: Android AOSP.
Dolphin is alright but i'm no fan.

Firefox is my number one browser, its best suited for me because of its webmaster tools. opera is a best browser for cellphones.

opera for cellphones? why do you say so admin? what sets it apart from the many different browsers available?

Yea, I like using chrome, but I'm going to download and try opera now....I'll give some feedback when I do.

Opera for android is not bad at all but AOSP is still the simplest and imo the most reliable.
Opera is solid though.
Dolphin with the jetpack offers flash on Kitkat :O

I loved Opera, I just like the Firefox add-ons more. I'm getting more and more curious about Dolphin though.

I loved Opera, I just like the Firefox add-ons more. I'm getting more and more curious about Dolphin though.
Second the Firefox with addons. Sometimes when i need more advanced features i use firefox which i setup with themes and video downloaders etc.

I must give the dolphin desktop a try if it exists.

Hmmmm I should give it a try, I'm very accustomed to chrome and it's operations so I doubt I'll be impressed by opera, but I'll give it a try nonetheless

Back