What's The Best Phone You've Ever Owned?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Shadowhunter

LV

For me, the verizon juke was my favorite phone for sentimental reasons. It could make and receive calls, had unlimited texting, and took pictures. I never used anything else on the phone and kept it with me at all times. It was small enough to be hidden in my hand or taken out of my pocket without anyone noticing and I loved the swinging open function so much I toyed with it when I was bored. By the time I finished using it, a couple keys were broken and it was scratched up but that phone will always be close to my heart. I've definitely owned phones with better specs but to me, this will be my best, always.

samsung-u470-juke-full-1.jpg

What was your best?

^^^^ I forgot that phone even existed lmao it always used to look like a mp3 player always used to wonder how you all saw to text on it tho.......

Last edited:
lol very easily and quickly! never actually used it for music though lol

Best phone specs wise would have been the LG Optimus G E975

125071010-2-lg_e975_optimus_g_akilli_telefon.jpg

Sony Xperia Z2>LG Optimus G E970>HTC Vivid>HTC Surround WP7.5>Nokia E71>RAZR V3i.

Back