what's life like after graduating?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

candy8998

LV

I'm in high school, a junior, and i have one more year to go, I'm just wondering what it's like when you do graduate, is different or the same? do you still see your friends and keep in touch like you did in your classes or does most everyone move on and just start living life?

your life will change totally every thing will change even your self but it better you will have more sense, life will be more understandable and you will be about to make decisions that you never made before

honestly, that sounds scary!! wow does it ever feel like your alone?

yup i do i never talk to any one of my school friends that how it does be everyone does move on in their life, things don't stay still they change, but its better so your will start to mature and be better in your life without peer pressure

yea, i noticed that when two of my cousins graduated they stopped hanging out with all their friends, my cousin stopped playing basketball with them, he started working, so im guessing his life started, i don't want to be like that though, i don't know what i want it to be like. hmmm

You will be like life is nothing now and if your dieing, and that how you can't function but things will change you will adapt to the environment your in now, its ok it may take some time but you will have some discomfort about all of this

omg i wanna kri!, i guess that's just life huh, damn 13 consecutive yrs of skl would finally be over,,for a while!!

well i am graduating as well and i am wondering how life wil be like tooo bcuz after 13yrs of skl for me i will miss it..i will miss home work, exams, playing the fool, hanging with my friends, eating food , going to skl for playing sake and getting in trouble (no not ever i was a good girl at skl) , eating from the cafe, harassing tanttee in the cafe , taking box lunch when i finish with my mother food ...girl it going to be hard

lol i know, its going to be real hard!!! im like scared i wonder if i would feel any stupider cuz im not like doing school work lol

im gonna b a junior thiz september...but i think when i graduate ill keep, @ least, da majority of my friendz...da friendz i hav, i wont b able 2 find newhere else...i dont wanna lose dat...

wel graduating is hard 4 everyone.....frm my experience as soon as grads nite come n d nex few weeks everyone...all yr friends wud keep in touch....but as soon as dey get work or skool go away or get a bf.......u hardly hear frm anyone.....but if u hv gd friends.....u hv 2 keep in touch once in ah while n make lime 4 holidays or b-days. tings really change u become more responsible and realize how important life is nw. and wat yuh parents were tellin u was tru lol

well i start to see that from now..alot of children not coming to gradz bcuz they hate school and stuff..i do even know what that have to do with gradz...anywho life would change and some of your friend's personality would get bitter...i saw that in alot of people

i know i'll definitely cry when I'm graduating, i might even be depressed that day, but hey it'll finally be over right!!

I wish i couldda go back wayy down standard 3 or something yes. i love all my friends and it will be hard to let them go

Life does change after school... You may be in contact with ur friends but only for about a year , then everyone statrts slipping away...Start of a new school, New career, New friends, marriage...etc

I does still see my friends from school and i never pass them straight...

:O :( i can care less bout my friends, lol except 3 of dem idk wats gonna happen =/ i guess ill just have to wait and see! i hope i dont have a nervous breakdown

Life after for me was lonely because i was home waiting on results doing nothing . I never saw my friends never heard of them until i meet them up somewhere and it was hi and goodbye.

Back