Whats everyones favorite movie??

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

trinnysean

LV

whats everyone's favorite moviess???????

I Have Lots But Its Gonna Be- Spirit The Stallion Of The Cimmaroons

LOl but how al yuh so say the movie and give a little description lol not every say some of the movies you know lol buts its cool.

Naruto Shippuuden movie 1 waiting for the second move to come out in shipuuden

it has too much but at the moment is Transformers :icon_cheesygrin:

Equillibriun- Really cool movie about the dystopic future, population control, big brother kind of stuff. Sci Fi action. Really cool fightin style: gunkata. More believabe than most films which is awesome. Really philosophical and stuff which is cool too lol. The main actor is played by christian bale i think, the dude who plays batman and in the new terminator movie.

-Karina said:
I Have Lots But Its Gonna Be- Spirit The Stallion Of The Cimmaroons
Erm Changed To A Walk To Remember

A Young Girl Growed Up without her mother and lived with her father a Pastor..She was a girl who used to wear sweaters and dressed weird and had a quite amazing voice..Everyone at skool made fun of her until one of those jokers fell in love with her and changed his ways but she told him do not fall in love with her ..They were bf and gf now until she told him the reason why she told him that was because she has cancer and not going back to skool..He tried everthin in his power until it was too late already and he married her at the beginning of summer and at the end of summer she died.. :icon_sad: He still checked her dad everyday and fulfilled his dreams...

Dat movie was real sad....i real cry :icon_cry2:

Lord Of The Rings...........BARUK KHAZAD!! KHAZAD AI MENU!!!

mine use 2 b The Lion King, but ow itz Adam Sandler's 8 Crazy Nights...dat movie iz hilarious!!!

i havnt seen twlight yet...but i sooo wanna c it so bad...

neva heard of it...

slum dog millionaire is good!! lol my fave is Scarface, definitely!!

Back