What to buy de gul for valentine's day?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
What to buy de gul for valentine's day? is the question every man who have a gf is asking himself. Any ideas lol because i real lost as well. :lmfao:

make it easy on alyuh...flowers..dinner an chocolate will do...don't take away d real meanin of d day!!!

Aahaha @ admin valentines day for me is about just being happy as any usual day but i love presents thou LOLOL

being happy an wit d one u lu is all dat counts buh d bonus is d goodies!!!

once I get to spend it with the love of my life then I am happy.

In fact once I spend my time with her is the most important thing

430320_264771593592939_100001803000587_679446_675264683_n.jpg

^Bought My Wife A Pair Of These...

Bought Some Gold For My Daughter....

Bought Some Gold For My Mother....

Gifts Bought Early To Avoid The Rush.... :signlol:

Wow cool nice man, so its just me in the shadows here, i really don't know what to buy yes.

Hmm thinking about that i would love a pair of earrings hmmmmmm ;)

Kevin see what you did now your giving her ideas lol.

So it is all about prizes as dictated by skillful marketing and not really about passion or companionship?

-Roach- said:
When You Ready.... My Cousin Does Bring From Away And Sell Cheap...

Me eh wah no cheap thing from my boyfriend nah . but anyways i dont get valentines but just for the sake of trendz i support it :Confused:

Typical women again they does say they don't want anything and if you don't buy anything they would torment your for the rest of your life.

haha good one vickie. we women only want meaningful expensive thing no charles chocolate lol

Vickie said:
-Roach- said:
When You Ready.... My Cousin Does Bring From Away And Sell Cheap...

Me eh wah no cheap thing from my boyfriend nah . but anyways i dont get valentines

^Thats Probably Why You Dont Get Any.... When I Say Cheap I Mean Affordable.... :Blink:

aha i think that was supposed to be a joke roach lol ..

Katrina said:
aha i think that was supposed to be a joke roach lol ..
What You Mean... Lol... If A Pair Of Ear-Rings Cost $800 And You Only Have $600 In Your Pocket You CANT Buy It... So Why Beat Up Over Expensive Thing?... Just Buy Good Stuff You Can Afford....

Some women does think we does be working for a million dollars, you guys are watching too much soap operas!

FOR SALE

both items brand new , NEVER WORN......................get for $1500.00 this weekend only.

Attachments

• 47689_142661532553191_1176921226_n.jpg
    47689_142661532553191_1176921226_n.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 97
Back