What PC do you have and why?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

nirtime

LV

So as a computer tech and enthusiast, i've always wondered what systems other people had, even if its just a factory laptop.

I currently have a custom built desktop which was designed to showcase my enthusiasm. Its built with an i7-3770 cpu, 4gb of ddr3 ram, a 500gb hdd, ocz 600w psu and a custom modded case. Its uses are for gaming, music, web surfing and enthusiasm.

I also have an Acer S3-391, i3-2377m, Intel 1500 series 240gb SSD pro, 4gb ram, 13.3" display with chiclet keyboard. This is used for everything else: phone modding, work, research, relaxation, photoshop and lightroom, etc...

What system do you have and why do you have it?

I'm currently using a desktop with an i5 650 3.2ghz, 8gb DDR3 RAM, Asus mobo, Antec 600w power supply and a Nvidia GTX 260. I'm hoping to build a beast next year :)

You can reuse the power supply and ram for sure.
What specs you looking at?

Most of the time i am running a Dell Inspiron ONE2320 64 Bit Operating System. It's the all in one touch screen PC. No tower which i love. It's easy to pick up and re-locate when necessary

This is it down below

Dell%20Inspiron%20One%202320.jpg

Last edited:
Most of the time i am running a Dell Inspiron ONE2320 64 Bit Operating System. It's the all in one touch screen PC. No tower which i love. It's easy to pick up and re-locate when necessary
That's really a decent AIO! Really can't beat it for portability either.

Back