What Kind of License Do You Have?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

SpecR

LV

I'm new here and I feel like while I could relate to this site rel easy some ppl might be a bit shy. Ah nice way to join n make ah good first post is sumn light n small.

I have an automatic license because I just wanted to drive at the time I got it because everybody was sayin manual hard but I doh drive again because ppl does drive too lawless for me :(

SpecR bro, I understand what you're saying with regards to stop driving. You not the first person who said that nah.

I have a manual license. I would not have it any other way since I am yet to find a car I don't like plus I does get sleepy and too comfortable in an automatic... Left hand always on the center console when I in an automatic(everyday lol).

nirtime you operatin like my padna and dem. Dey say d traffic worth it for d manual experience. me eh know how dem foot doh hurt dem.

lmao but nirtime you in auto most ah the time....yea should of gotten manual as it would of given you adaptability in moving anything...and a manual is cheaper in trinidad to buy than auto most ppl get auto because of traffic etc and lawless driving is something you get accustom to yes

Well yeah I does mainly spend time in traffic but eventually I gonna go back manual. Auto aight but ah does feel to sleep away sometimes bad bad :confused:

Lawlessness just off the charts yes, specR have a good point, plenty ppl does tell me they don't drive or stopped because of how lawless things are, I mean you is the grimreaper, you will reap them if they give you problems lol :angel:

So do you guys travel or get dropped everywhere when you stop driving? I don't think I could stop if I wanted. I have a manual license but I doubt I'll ever own a manual car as an everyday driver. Too much traffic. I rather focus my attention on being the baddest deck DJ in the car.

I does travel plenty, nobody really does offer to drop meh. I get accustom so it doh bother meh.

Deck djin is d real scn for traffic

Make sense. Whenever my bike is down I rather travel than drive to work. I stuck in the same traffic but at least I could read or sleep.

In traffic I start to do something that is ages old. I does just keep a 2 car lengths behind and adjust speed according to what going on in front. So instead of the usual increase distance as speed changes, I just keep a bit more and that helps to keep the lane and cars behind me flowing a lot more. But like all things, stopping is inevitable in traffic sometimes.

lol travelling yes it does become problematic when rain fall and i like to avoid tht on the whole

Me, when I sit down in traffic d music does come alive. It does go from just hearing d voice to hearin down to d low bass lmao. I doh even listen to radio again cause d compression does become so obvious.

I have a manual license. I went for my license a bit later compared to all my other school partners. While they went at 16/17, I went at age 19. Fun times. I for one cannot stop driving. Driving is necessary for me as it is a source of income (delivery). However, I can fully well understand if some of you have stopped driving because of the culture of driving we have here. Sometimes I stay home for that reason.

Manual any day over auto. Personally the manual keeps my mind more connected with the car and what's going on too.

I've got manual. Wouldn't have it any other way. However, I got an automatic Navara for my everyday use, long runs and family drives. For going to work, though that's a long drive by itself, hunting, beach and all other small things like that I got a manual accent. Cheap and so far proving to be reliable also.
Best of both worlds I guess...
Plus is cash plays nice sometime in the future I looking to do a little install I'm my accent. Nothing drastic, just looking for a little more response from the pedal.
PS: Have to look for heavy t soon...

I've got manual. Wouldn't have it any other way. However, I got an automatic Navara for my everyday use, long runs and family drives. For going to work, though that's a long drive by itself, hunting, beach and all other small things like that I got a manual accent. Cheap and so far proving to be reliable also.
Best of both worlds I guess...
Plus is cash plays nice sometime in the future I looking to do a little install I'm my accent. Nothing drastic, just looking for a little more response from the pedal.
PS: Have to look for heavy t soon...

You have the best of both there, the Navara is a 4x4?

so anyone have a heavy t here??? i wanted to knoow the price lol....i marking that as well also.....lol what u going and put in the accent???

Well the accent got the original engine and box. The engine is good but I'm trying to get the distributor sorted out. If anyone knows of someone who could make up something n put in there lemme know. Not planning on changing the engine just yet but a friend had a March with a B14 eng he put a turbo on. I'm thinking to try something like that but with a qg. But not right now though.

Back