What is your opinion on the " NO Smoking in Clubs" ban ?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Well i think it is very good . People who smoke are like parasites or a disease infecting others with their bad irritating habit. I like clean air and i think it will also contribute a little to help stop global warming although we are a small country. Its good now to walk into a club with clean air and AC and not have to study to move away from people who smoking and when they passing they burning you with it...Thank God Government atleast this waqs something a little right

No smoking in clubs .... Im not a smoker but i will say its a good thing the bill pass... No longer would our cloths stink of smoke, our hair, our eyes will be smoke free, the environment(club) will be visible....etc... But those patrons who smoke will still try ah thing on the side...

yep and be fined yay! you know how many times i nearly got burnt in chaguanas when i walking in the crowd it was annoying

I think when the ban was first announced, we had a big discussion about it in a thread...I guess it has probably gone dead now. But yes, I'm 100% behind the ban. Healthy for all.

I support "no smoking in clubs", because I am not a big fan of cigarettes. Call me boring, but I definitely believe we can live without cigarettes.

I'm also in support of no smoking in clubs. Its nice to know clubs have this rule intact and its the law, the the air is so much cleaner when i party. Cigarette smoke affect me with my sinus

I think it is a great move to ban smoking in clubs. Personally I am not a big fan of cigarettes.

in my opinion not just clubs - but in the general public. cancer is too prevalent these days. i cannot stand the smell of cigarettes or being close to someone who just smoked. cigarettes are nothing but a demerit good to society!

Back