What is The Perfect B'day

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

I Have never had a big b'day party except for my 13th wich was so long ago. i want something simple, adventurous and somewhere where my friends and family can communicate and dance lol

I am thinking of having a

- bbq
-day by the beach
- day by the river
- day by a private ranch wid a river and a pool
- day home with friends
- party with family and friends
- day at the malls
-watch a movie
- restaurant

i haven't had a birthday party since i was 12, it didn't bother me, not even for my 16th birthday, but the passed few months, i've been thinking bout a hugeeee party for my 18th or 21st birthday, maybe like rent a club and have a big blow out, these kind of things never phased me but idk why i want to have a big party all of a sudden lol, but yea lol so for my dream i need a job ASAP lol i would describe it more but im still thinking bout how i really want it to be lol

i pretty much hav a bday party every year since i turned 10...m fav 1s r when i get 2 party wit my friendz & hav a real great time...sumtimez we do sumthin big...lik go bowlin or out 2 eat sumwhere really good...but most we stay @ my house...my dad cookz good food 4 us...& we play vid gamez & celebrate my bday...itz alwayz a great time no matter wat...

hmmm....the last birthday "party" i remember having was wen i was 4.....lol daz like 15 years ago..I wanna do something this year but small....maybe just invite all my friends to ruby tuesdays and we eat and probably head Zen or somewhere nicer to party after! If not that....il jus stay home.....get a cake, sum drinks an sum pizza an hang out with my family!

Well i think the last time was last 3 years ago when i was 19 or something real drinks and food too eat lol, but only family

Sometimes when my b'day is around i does feel sad and tell everyone do not throw me anything. But i does really want it inside and when i don't get it i does feel dissappointed

Chile u real gud. I am a very simple person so i might suggest Kar a day home or beach with the family would be nice so all of you all can relax and have a good time on a saturday or a day that everyone if free

2s7yhvt.jpg

My uncle birthday from KISS....

drink .... drink ... drink ... an oh yes ... drink

my bday was kool.....i sleep tru it on sunday..........lol........buh saturday nite....lime in J malones in movie town .......drink......make ah set ah ole noise........went down St James after fuh jerk pork......I had no choice really....brothers jus show up and kidnap meh......

lolz ALLURE FOLLOWING MONDAY IS ME B'DAY and i still doh know what i doing

how nobody ah post here lately...is it dat alyuh didn't hav gd B'day's!!!

Back