What is the best videogame u ever played?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
What is the best u played and what made your strand so exhilarating?

GTA San Andreas :super:

That game just reallllllllllllll bad in all aspects.

Well you know me any NFS And also Grand Theft

But my all time favourite Is Grand Theft San Andreas Lawd I Love That Game ask admin i does be playing that right thru

godfather 2 & mercenaries 2: world in flames...no doubt in either of them...

Half life 1 & 2, Far Cry 1 & 2, Halo 1 & 2 an GTA San Andreas love the realism!!!!

you know right now i looking for a good game for my computer MUGEN is fine but i'm kinda gettin bored with it ne1 have any free games i can download or a cd i can look for

GTA SA(PC) for flying over the military base with the stunt plane and dodging missiles.
God Of War(PSP) Lots of action
Wolverine(PS3) TONNES OF ACTION
Def Jam(XBOX360) FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
Burnout Revenge(PS2) Destroying cars XD
Burnout(XBOX) same as above :)
WiiSports(Wii) So much fun..especially tennis

Oh i forgot to say Devil May Cry2
Medal Of Honour
Metal Gear Solid...

when it comez 2 da army gamez...i personally lik rainbow 6 vegas 2, all da socom gamez, battlefield bad company, & of course da merc. gamez...btw i LUV da guitar hero & rockband gamez...theyre awesome...

The one i am playing now is Angry Birds and its real awesome everyone has to try dis. Another one an all ah like is mortal kombat my old time favourite and up to today still is

Pacman
Diddy Kong Racing
ALL Mario-related games including Mario Party for N64
Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - lol

im currently obsessed wit playing world at war, modern warfare 3, & battlefield 3...ive beaten mw3 already though...

Cool games there cjunkie13 i'm more into RPGs and one of the best RPG game i every played was DARKSOULS. Its stunning

ive actually been thinkin of playin dat...1 of my other friendz kinda told me bout it...i mite hav 2 really check it out...

coolest game i ever played was my sheep farm and yes im not a gamer but i can make baby sheep with clouds yayayaya <3

Back