What Did You Macko Today?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
The new guardian ... It small an nice now ... I predict it will become the best selling daily in bout 2 months .

Yeah jed and it have a big headline call "More Money For Manning Mansion" lolz

My cellphone line got crossed with someone else conversation and I was listening all she business about how she son did steal the car in the night an he feel she didn't know and one seta other explicit stuff to ;)

Huh thats weird lol or did you just mess with your phone to macko people's business??? lol

hahaha,nope,my phone started ringing an when I picked up an said hello I was hearing two people talking an they could not hear me.

One time we had an old radio and my sister was out side talking to her boyfriend hmmm lol and well me and my mom heard every nasty thing they were talking about omg lol

Well i didn't macko good enough todaybut i went Asa Wright Nature Center and macko the guests bedroom and ting lol unfortunately someone was mackoing me today when i was walking into my road and as i looked back they speed off

Hmm.. Lets See.. I Macko De Neighbour Today.. He Was Cussin He Wife And Thing So It Was Kindda Hard Not To Macko Anything At All..

I hear this girl i real like get pregnant... steups. We coulda made some thing- something thats not a baby. I still like her though... it just hurts... Haven't seen her in a while so it must be true... dammit.

I Macko Some girls in my class saying that A Girl In My Van Resemble Free Willy and how she sister took away she man well :roll: Thats true yes

Huh free wille dude if you know what i thinking lol free willie

Well Amm I Mackoed Nuttin Much Jus My Liddle Cuzin Going In Ah Cooking Nite And Eh Tell Me Ah Go Deal Wid Him :twisted:

I MACKO 3 FELLAS DRINKING RUM AND GETTING INTOXICATED WONDER WHO THEM IS :shock:

Back