What Are You Lacking?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Shadowhunter

LV

An easily overlooked aspect of our overall health is nutrition. Many people incorrectly assume that once they eat regularly, they are healthy.

Are you getting all your nutritional requirements?

...Or is your body saying otherwise?

signs-of-nutritional-deficiency.png

Image via eatheallove.com

*Note: This information is not mean as a diagnostic tool. Please consult your health care professional about the use of supplements or dietary changes.

I am so lacking in the Hair and Emotional/Mental department lol.

However, my hair problem is hereditary so yeah! Kudos to my bad genes !

Also being an on/off Anemic i lack in iron and B vitamins . I try to take tablets but i hate the routine of doing so .

At my healthiest I was on quite the vitamin regiment lol My doctors took a while before we found stuff my body agreed with and I added stuff like vitamin C to help with iron absorption from the iron and B vitamin complexes I was on, also to boost my immune system, and Cod Liver oil capsules with vitamin D and omegas for help in the emotional/mental department as well as for heart health. I was on point! I can't remember why I stopped though lol But it was tiring indeed, about 8 different supplements a day got exhaustive, and I generally don't like taking anything medicine related lol

Just imagine i installed a medicine reminder and i does turn it off when the reminder beeps lol

Lol! I bought one of those weekly pill containers with slots for AM and PM each day. I probably used it twice and I have no idea where it is now lol

Lol! I bought one of those weekly pill containers with slots for AM and PM each day. I probably used it twice and I have no idea where it is now lol

Haha! I was looking for those but now thinking what sense would it make if i am not even reminded to take them. I think as we become adults and have alot of responsibilities..the busy day flies . We forget to slow down and take care of ourselves.

Quite true! Some times one little deficiency can lead to so many problems though, and diagnosing and addressing it could make the world of a difference in our health. I definitely need to get back on track with this lol

Back