What are the odds of being granted a business class seat only for 8 minutes

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

syrianboy181

LV

I have a united Airlines flight from newark to Paris on a Boeing 777-200*
My seat is a window seat at the rear of the plane. I really want to capture the take off with my camera from the front. Any seat that has a good view on the engine blades. Don't ask why. I'm an aviation enthusiast .*
If there's an empty seat in business and i ask for permission to record the 8 minutes at most into the take off . Then return to my seat . What are the odds of me getting a yes

Depends on the flight attendant so I would say 50/50. But if you don't ask then you are guaranteed not to get the seat so you might as well go for it.

I'll be dressed up in a suit. a formal suit
I hope it increases my chances of getting accepted. who should I ask . the person before entering the gate or the one at the check in desk

A suit may be overkill. Just make sure you a neat amd polite. Something like a jeans, long sleeve button up shirt (worn casually with sleeves rolled up and collar button open) and some casual dress shoes (like mocassins) should be fine.

The best person to ask would be the flight attendant when you get on the plane. They run things in the fuselage.

Thats the best bet Dude. If a flight attendant doesnt think he'll be a threat I'm sure he'll get something but not many people understand the whole enthusiasm behind aviation.

True. Hopefully he runs into a nice flight attendant. Most of them are. I don't understand how someone can not be fascinated by aviation though. It's a couple hundred tonnnes of metal, people and fuel floating in midair. Plus that acceleration at take off is always the best.

Indeed, its quite a sight and quite a passion. Unfortunately authoritiee have a problem with it. I really doubt anybody with intentions to harm will do it so obviously in the planning stages.

Back