What alyuh think bout them sprangers n them

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Details

LV

honestly wat alyuh think..... them sprangers movin real breathless these days... down to uh draws on the line n all them teifing

hmmm and worse yet ciggerettes raise now....i ketch one markin meh fuh mines.....d man start tuh dribble yes.....

Well in school it hav plenty sprangers once they theif 2 packs of oreo from my friend bag

daz nuttin....las year in my lil cousin school dey teif d man school bag.....they take out all he books an pack it on the table an went wit he bag alone

ahahahh d books ehh worth nun to dem lol
is d bag space dey want for teh rubba slippers!!!!!!

lol.......i guess its a way to live for some people......its life lmao

i tinkin bout teh trini mentaliy joke and readin dis yes...
and them stop askin fuh dollar now
is 'bless meh wid a 5 nah?'

I was driving going to Port -of-Spain and waiting for the traffic light by the lighthouse to change to green when this spranger only harassing me for a dollar. So the only change i had was 5 dollars, when i was giving him the money the man grab my whole hand like he wanted to rip it out lol. My hand started to smell stink stink and you know the best part of it the man have a PUNK newspapers lodged at his pants area. I don't want to image what he was doing with his hand before :wacko:

UHGEEEEDDDD! Like he thought u was going to change yuh mind lol

Anyone notice the lady and her baby and other child in Price Smart car park begging? Anyway, felt sorry for the women and seeing the baby in her hand and the other child may be around three years. Gave her a Blue Bill and ask where she lives so may be i can assist more. The women had the nerve to say thats not important and thanks forthe money. Can she be a Spranger or did i jus gave away a bill for nothing?

I stop going people money in Priceplaza especially those rude brats, the little girl and boy who does be selling coloring book. Reason why i stop is because i gave the little boy some money and asked him if he went to school today and he stupes and told me to mind my business .

Resha said:
Anyone notice the lady and her baby and other child in Price Smart car park begging? Anyway, felt sorry for the women and seeing the baby in her hand and the other child may be around three years. Gave her a Blue Bill and ask where she lives so may be i can assist more. The women had the nerve to say thats not important and thanks forthe money. Can she be a Spranger or did i jus gave away a bill for nothing?

resha, i think u gave away a blue bill dey!!! such is life...i have stopped giving these 'beggars' anything! let me explain...for those, who pass by or go in center city mall; if u all can remember there used to be a half chinee looking lady begging there with her children - well one day i was in port of spain...took a maxi to come down the road, she was in the back seat on a cellphone organising a cook with her friends and she told the person on the other side of the conversation...well i have to go now people will see me talking on a phone!!! well yes!!! after that day i have vowed to not give any 'beggar' anything again!!!

Yea i does always see her in chaguanas and in port of spain with her two children. They are big now and one time i saw her withdrawing money from the atm in port of spain.

begging is a real big business in Trinidad now!!!

yes from young boys to big man now she have begging with she ..them doh feel shame at all LOOK NAH GO AND GET AH DAMN WORK!

LadyDeathDemon said:
yes from young boys to big man now she have begging with she ..them doh feel shame at all LOOK NAH GO AND GET AH DAMN WORK!

and u know plenty people used to stop and give that woman money!

ah kno bout she. i even felt sorry for her when she used tuh hold de chile in centre city mall and beg. now as ladydeath said she have dem big man beggin now!

To keep the story going... do anybody know the guy whose on cruches and one foot bend in begging on the link road from south (opp Mid Centre Mall car park)? Well i observe him carefully. As soon as he collects enough on the road he BASHES arcoss the highway (South and North boundlane) and into the den.Then he comes back BASHING aross the highway again and settles under a tree smoking his joint. Now thats a guy who should try out for the olympics!

Resha said:
To keep the story going... do anybody know the guy whose on cruches and one foot bend in begging on the link road from south (opp Mid Centre Mall car park)? Well i observe him carefully. As soon as he collects enough on the road he BASHES arcoss the highway (South and North boundlane) and into the den.Then he comes back BASHING aross the highway again and settles under a tree smoking his joint. Now thats a guy who should try out for the olympics!

yes i have seen this guy many times. i used to give him money...but i stopped!!! as i said before, begging is a big business in trinidad. but the longest rope has an end to it! well i saw the half chinee lady (the one that used to be by center city mall) on ian alleyne. she begging to get back her children from the st. mary's home for children.

Back