What Allyuh Think About Vybz Kartel Bleaching His Face?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
I thought badman doh bleach....he blame it on de cake soap and being in de air condition all day....lol what allyuh think

Aahaha Air condition gets you white? wheyz well imgaine idoes be in that 24/7 literally and how come me eh change colour lmao.. Cake soap? Yep you will be amazed how many people googled that eh

Actually no he didn't "blame" anything. He said he did it deliberately saying, "if white people want to be darker & tan, I should be able to be lighter if I want". I will listen to his music but I won't pay to see him. F@#k that Michael Jackson-type $h!t. Badman doh bleach!

Michael changed his skin color because he had a skin disease and when he was doing a pesi advertisement in the 1980's his face and head was burn by fire so he had to do another plastic surgery.
But for Vybz here hmmmm don't know what to say, but you know what ever vybz and them wear and do it becomes a trend so some so bleaching might become the next big thing in the Caribbean lol

Michael changed his skin color because he had a skin disease

Utter rubbish!!! Katt Williams dealt with that severely. How many people you know suffered vertiligo?

Duhhh The blue soap filed a claim and said that Vybz lying bcuz it does not contain any skin lightening chemicals

Back