what all the fuss about blackberry phones?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
what all the fuss about blackberry phones? why is it that Bmobile and digicel real advertising their black berry services and i must say the prices for the internet is too expensive.
Blackberry is not the only Smartphones and please its not all that good to me, Yes its cdma but why do they not allow other phones to have access to the internet as well.

Their are alot more smartphone that are way better than the blackberry so why not offer the same internet services to other phones as well, Stop only branding blackberry Bmobile and digicel :wink:

I know what you mean. I have a BB but I bought mine a long time ago, before it became "cool" to have one. I wanted it because I text alot and its just easier, and to check email and online assignments during uni instead of having to boot up my laptop all the time. I don't mind the size either. My internet package is not a lot, its $200, but I hear you can get for as low as $85, or I think that was on a bmobile special, not sure. Black berry is popular now because many people were buying it and then Digicel pushed it as THE smartphone because iphones don't work well here with our services. BB is the most compatible I guess. Bmobile brought on their own promotion with the Tash McFash crap and sale prices. Its just the thing for now.

My cousin doesn't have a BB and he has internet, so the service is available if you contact your phone company. I don't know how much he pays though.

the major reason for black berry is to push your emails as soon as it reaches ti the phone . its a business phone . the only other kool thing is bbm (black berry messenger ) where u can text ne one in the world with bbm on their phone

Its nice but some BBs malfunctioning these days..my bro had one for 2 months and he sold it because it was giving trouble and i know some friends who bought together in some Bmobile sale and it have some glitches... BBs aren't all that and according to many there are alot of smart phones out there that they can offer net services

My phone is the nokia xpressmusic 5530 phone and it has the same capabilities of the blackberry phones and its even better. But what i really want to know is their are alot of other phones like the iphone, the nokia's motorola's what about extending the internet service to other models

Well, that's what I was saying. As far as I know, internet service is available for those models as long as they have the capabilities. You just have to contact the ISPs. BB is just a status thing for now. And yes there are many glitches, sometimes internet is slow or down for hours.

I now called Digicel just now through *100 and they hung up the phone on me first i was like wtf. But i called again and talk to someone she was talking so fast so i did not get her name but she told me that the internet service was only for the blackberry and no other phone. Thats pretty lame seriously

Hmm well Digicel is crap. Bmobile offers the service to many other models.

BBM Is the thing noww..everyone buying bb phones .. they're offering sales on them and also bb apps are going viral... its popular just as facebook :D

i was driving down de road today and i hear on de radio it have a new application called bb music now to share music with your firends only 4.99us a month. who usin dis?

Blackberry's were mainly at sometime ago used for business now they changed the branding strategy and made it more for social networking.

aye allyuh bbm is the real thing. i have one and is just for my bf and me and it does work real good. i went barbados recently and it saved us the internet and phone bill bbm is the boss lol

Back