Went for swine flu test :)

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

RauCous

LV

Yeah they stick a swab up your nostrils! lol. It made me sneeze. Went friday I haven't gotten the results yet. I doubt it's swine flu though just fever- headache- congestion- fatigue. I've been sleeping most of the time. I got a blood count too its cool i never had that much blood drawn before. Only about 15 mili liters. Didn't hurt at all. I can't wait to see what it says.

Omg. U aiight i havent been on the forum this week to because i had the cold really bad and now i still have digestion probs and upset stomach. hope u feel better

Did u go to the hospital for teh test? Did they treat u good? Guess yuh out off school for the time.... Hope yuh feel better soon..

Like yuh have de "swiners" dey Raucous? Lol. on a more serious note. How long did they say you would be getting back your results?

i hope i dont have it nah...feelin rel sick since sunday....

:(

thats why i'm scarce these days

AAAAGH they just called me! I tested positive for influenza A so it's assumed i have or had swine flu. The incubation period is 10 days I've been sick for 9 so I have to stay home tomorrow.. lol. It was Tuesday last week i got sick.. and i still have a slight fever so I have to wait till monday to not infect people lol. It scary cuz i went to school monday.. what if i got someone sick.. o_O I dont want to make people sick.. But then five other people in the class was sick lol.. If it comes back i have to go to hospital. The worse was the first four days but now it's relatively normal.. but I dont know how these things work.. what if it comes back.

You'll be fine. Not because you tested positive for the Influenza A virus does not mean you have or had swine flu. The common cold is also a strain of the Influenza A virus.

influenza A is small thing don't let it get to you, and don't let people tell you all kinda of thing because of that. Take you rest drink alot of liquids and eat more garlic and onions

One good drink of PUNCHIN will cure swine flu so the normal cold its nothing lol or eat pepper man but don't forget what i said in the earlier post with the garlic and the ornions

Back