Weird MSN Virus

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Shaquille

LV

I recieved this virus in msn from a few ppl and i find it startin to get annoying...anyone kno where dis coming from????

Yes i fed up see this alot of my contacts got infected with it, i'm not stupid to accept rar or zip files from people. I never got infected. It acts as you say all kinda of stuff like hey i saw you on .......
Check out my pic here
And all sort of crap

It affects you msn I had the fix for it but i lost it but go a google search and you will see how much info you will get on this http://search.trinispice.net

Also look for a fix and post it here

Alot of people don't know much about tec or net stuff so alot of people will get caught in this. Say you friend is sending a pic like that they would not know his msn is infected all they know that, that person is sending a pic for him/her to see.
But thats why people have to be aware of the net world

Who Would Believe A Pic Go Have A WinRAR/WinZip Icon?.. Them Really Hadda Be Dumb Lol...

lol, nah u kno how them 10mp and 12mp cams does take 5~10mb pics, soo they compress it to send it. and un compressed raw 15~30mb. soo that could be a reason to compress pixs in an acrhive

i tired get that from my contacts. they dont even kno its a virus and that they hav it

Back