Week end Activities!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Wyspa

LV

Ah yes..ppl de weekend officially done...back to de hussle and bussle of the work week.*sigh*..So with that said...ppl talk to meh. Wah alyuh do this weekend? Who horn who, get horn, grow ah extra limb, lime, party etc. Well me..its was bitter sweet yes. Did my last IT class Saturday. So onto exams.. :icon_evil: so ppl, ah listenin! :icon_cool:

Well for me i have not come out the house since friday its true lol was on the pc all the time trying to finishing up on the new site trinismack but all was good it was quite exciting

LOl what else you expect me to do i had to finish out my website lol no choice

Well I Went To Watch A Movie And CLasses As Usual Skool Is Always Like Shit On A Mon Lol But after all that i wtill got subway today for dinner woooooo

So the weekend id back again wow wow whats the plans people. It have prays by my uncle so i will be next door helping them out. No rum this week end :icon_cry2:

kool ! well i real mashup from reo speedwagon and them concert meh foot hurtin :icon_rolleyes:

Lol i actually real drink this weekend lol i taught i will not lol, but i did i'm happy lol

Weekend came and gone tooooo fast..... Went to a prayers, eat alot, meet family who i have not seen a while... All was goood

Its weekend again people, TGI Friday lol i know alot of people could not have waited for today lol time to chillax lol

Well went lessons , went prayers, went nagar then went to sleep lOLZ

My weekend was good and real bad, my cos was killed and a person close to us like in distance as hacked and murdered to death.

The weekend again guys whats the plans this weekend?

Still Saturday lol enjoy it while it last lol, anyways i was stuck on so serious updates and doing over my next website so this weekend has been sleep less stress like that. Hope that tomorrow i could get some rest

Well today is all about cleanin up the house,,, spending time with ma baby and studying lolz

Back