WEDNESDAY 12th - CLUB ZEN!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

-Kevin-

LV

I Organise A Lime For Wednesday 12th August.. So Far 13 People Goin.. But Thas Not Enough!.. We Want More To Come..

1. Roach
2. Annise
3. Amanda
4. Krissy
5. Krystal
6. Kurt
7. Kerwin
8. Andrew
9. Ryan <--YUH HADDA COME EH!
10. Mandy
11. Rudy
12. Rudy Wife
13. Devon

Is Next Week Wednesday (12th August).. Rah Wednesday = $120 = Free Drinks All Night Long... :icon_mrgreen:

Well i will see dude can't say for sure i wnat to find a work this week most likey i will have to work with my dad well and thats some stress

Damnit.. MAKE SURE AND GO RYAN.. Its Gonna Be SICK!.. We Leavin Him Around 8:30PM - 9:00PM And We'll Reach Around 9:45PM..

:S i too yung.....ONE MORE MONTH :D

Which Krystal is that in number 5 in the list? i hope is not the same person i'm thinking about

Oh i taught it was the same krystal from carnival that i met lol

I better stop taking about she yes next thing you see karina reading this and i get cuss tonight, and she heard about the kristal girl from you eh, selling out my seens

Na my wife not like that lol she loves me to bad and i will not cheat on she, but i was so pose to ask you something about you car but i know you will say no

I'll Put De Logo On My Car Dont Worry But Not Yet.. These Days I Fixing Alternator And Doin Over My Music.. So Until Then I Wont Be Able To Advertise..

Ok great i will see if i can get the design for you to put up this will be great since you does come out like is the top 5 well most in the top 3 so trinispice will get most exposure

Back