web 3.0!!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

candy8998

LV

my god!this might just be the coolest yet!!! lol i would give an explanation here but i don't fully understand the whole concept yet to put it in words, lol [my brain's been on lock down for some days :S] but!!!! here's the link guys lol

I'm sure most of yall know about it already but hey..lol

http://computer.howstuffworks.com/web-30.htm

wow is was now in shock. i am awed by this..its so kool i want one

It sounds interesting. It's definitely gonna revolutionize the way we use web browsers. I think Microsoft's Bing already has features similar to this concept. While you may not be able query in two or more sentences, the results are collated to show related information...

i like bing, its so prettiful!! way better than google lol, actually after bing's debut i saw an ad somewhere showing that you can add pictures to your google page, so in my mind im like...does it change automatically??? NOOO...does it have facts and suggestions... NOOO... what's the use of this?? :s IDKK

lol things aren't very interesting in my mind =/ sorry lol

Back