water woes ?!?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

death365

LV

wasa saying it aint have NO WATER AN CUTTING WATER WHOLE WEEK ,but theres no shortage of bottled water ; blue waters , dasani etc .

so the water problem is only 4 the small man an not big companies ??? wtf!!!

it seems so because not only that if they used to come and fix the leaks when persons report them alot of water will be saved all now. But its to their poor infrastructure, hundreds of leaks and bad management.

Could you imagine they rationing our water supply but are they reducing the water rates during this period NOO they are not.

Yesterday i went fishing and i took out this pic of a broken pipe and water was being wasted by the minute i'm sure people had reported this but again Wasa Seems to be playing the blame game
2e2l4z8.jpg

I wonder after this whole big water issue if WASA will put measures in place to make sure it doesn't happen again. I think as rain comes back, they will jus go about their life as normal until next year when this happens again.

Water and Sewerage Authority (WASA) chief executive officer, Andrew Smith, says despite the recent rainfall, reservoirs are close to historically low levels, and water restrictions remain enforced...He said reservoirs were slowly reaching historically low levels, with the Arena reservoir at 27 per cent capacity, down from 33 per cent three weeks ago, and Navet reservoir at 29 per cent capacity, down from 35 per cent three weeks ago. The drought is not over yet...

I think he also said that more tighter restrictions of water control will be needed so people if you getting water 3 times a week expect less soon omg

Back