!!!WARNING JELLYFISH ALERT!!! this is important

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

silver_psycho

LV

now wen u people c d subject "WARNING JELLYFISH ALERT" u maybe tink it have something 2 do wit literal jelly fish in d sea. na dat is not wot i talkin bout. u see dem people who yuh doz b wit in school on work yuh so called frens padnas who playin dey wanna talk up nice, nice 2 u den dey go out behind yuh back and talk bad talk yuh , sell u out, carry news on yuh, spread rumours bout yuh behind yuh back some even bold enuff 2 do it 2 yuh face and playin dey wanna com back nice, nice like a good friend. Dat is wot i talkin bout JELLYFISH! dey look goodin d water but wen u get 2 close dey STING YUH and rell bad. well in dis forum we talkin bout dem jellyfish dem yuh cud post anyting bout dem but personally i wanna talk bout wot u tink of dem cuz i go tell u quite frank i eh like dem at all especially wen u know fully well wot dey doin & dey play dey woh bring dey tentacle out for five and bonx i cyar stand dat, but of course u know dey worse stinger is dey mouth of course dem is d kind wot doz cut yuh troath and take yuh bread out yuh mouth but anyway respond na on my view or any thing on dem it doh matter we go come up wit a way to see bout dem

!!! WARNING JELLYFISH ALERT!!! this is important

wow this real discriptive- but you musta been stung real hard lol. It's a shame people like me dont lead fulfilling lives because of the fear of other people. Cant let that keep you down dude.

hmm you can say so recently got a new job and now i guess a few ppl tryin to sabotage me at times wen we jus liming we talkin good time to work get began to get kinda ****** up den after dey play dey talkin and laughin good d latest i hear was some of them ws goin behind my back tellin the supervisor all kinda bull ****, the supervisor now comes and threaten me just like that. after i heard of one of my jellyfish who went to him, came back to me talking good inviting me to go bar and strip club with him... (yeah rite) but he aint d only jellyfish there's a few more one more i'm positive of others i'm not sure of just suspicious due to the way dey behave and move. what do you think of that

I've met people like that... most people have. Two faced bastards that smile and lie out different sides of their face. Strangely enough i dont recall a thing now. Dont stress on the haters and frauds man, its pointless, they just happen to get their kicks that way. Best you surround yourself with positive people.
But if its too cronic tell them to stop the *€¡$ to thier face... well you'll know what the situation would call for... most likely you wont have to your reputation would prove them wrong.

i taught d situation woulda call for one fist between dey see and smell * if u know wot ah mean* :icon_biggrin:

Back