VOTE OBAMA

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

maddie

LV

WHY DE FOK PPL IN THE U.S SO DAM DOTISH THEM REALLY VOTIN FOR CHICKEN NECK McAIN THAT LEAVE THE TROOPS IN ITHE MIDDLIE EAST 2 BE KILL LIKE SHEEP

THESE DOTISH K**T HOLES PPL WAKE UP NAH AND REALISE UR CHILDREN ARE BEING KILLED LIKE DOG

OBAMA WANTED UR CHILDREN AT HOME WERE THEY CAN BE SAFE

THESE TROOPS CAME BACK HOME LIKE A GROUP MAD ASS PPL
THIS IS THE U.S THAT ALLYUH WANT WIT CRAZY CHILDREN RUNNIN ROUND

COME ON PPL WAKE DE F**K UP NAH :icon_mad:

hey no cursin.
Why should I vote for obama lol i not even american. Doesn't obama support gay marrige and abortions or tighter immigration rules do you really want that. lol. dude it's politics if you look close enough you realise you're gonna get screwed either way. Does the fact that barack obama is black affect your opinion of him... if it does then you're racist lol. even if dat opinion is good. race shouldn't be a factor but thats all trinis seem to notice.. seriously if he dont win what would everyone say..
i dont like politicians so i dont really care who win i dont trust anyone but atleast obama is a democrat so stuff would change maybe the troops will leave iraq

Cursing is not allowed here but anyways
To me white people to stupid for my part lol I will support Obama if i was a US Voter. Obama All ready has the lead so more likely he will win, If and when obama wins he will set a new history for USA, the first African American to ever be president. But i don't want to deal up too much with them,

Really admin whats so special about a black us president. he could turn out to be an evil bastard too. I dont think his race affects his policies or how he would run the country. what it would do is improve the status of black people. and guess what he's bioracial he's got white grandparents lol i dont see what the big deal is. but then america does have loads of racist two people even planned to kill obama... so yeah maybe his race is a issue for some people. not for me.

NA dude you not getting what i'm saying, oh i did not say enough lol, Its not about how black and who white, i really do believe that Obama would be a better president, And i do believe he would do alot better job than Bush, I actually hate Bush.

Usa needs a new approach and a new direction and obama can provide that i seriously do think so

Na lol i was jus vex at the people in gayelle lol they had a call in an people was talking like the only reason to vote for him is cuz he black they didn't talk bout he policies or promises lol so i was like trinidad is still talk race politics even when is not we own. huh. lol. I like him cuz he's democrat bush was republican and we see wha he do lol. If obama win then maybe all the policies of the us would change in our benefit.

YEs thats what i want to see, things could be better for us remember what ever the turn of events of USA it affects us and the world a large. SO this is a big big thing, The government knows this, I hope he will be a generous person like how 24 was lol the tv series With president pammer

lol Yeah you only see black presidents in tv and movies now it could be for real. He looks like the peaceful kind of president i haven't heard him talk about war and stuff like that. so that cool.

Back