Vista GUI on XP!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Wyspa

LV

Now folks..I have a lil something to show alyuh. Now i assume that some of you have already heard, seen or even done this. Anyways over the weekend i spent some time customizing my XP OS. I modded my Windows XP Pro with the GUI interface for Windows Vista!!! :icon_cheesygrin: Yes folks..I have the stability of Win XP with the amazing graphics of Vista. I even have the Vista Aero theme. Ppl it sweet.. Will upload some sreenshots when i get home later. Stay tuned!

screen shots please ....

that'll be intresting to see

you know wats cool vista transformation pack 8. i used this when i was back on xp. its like cool, recomended more than 512mb ram. lolzz

vtp8_desktop.jpg

A screenshot of my XP machine with Vista Aero. Wanted to show you guys the 3d windows flip in action but my recording software won't record it. Will link a video from youtube to show how it looks.[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL2uEGlpGFk&feature=related[/youtube]

brbk4498 said:
I c object dock. lol
Yup ur right. That is object dock. After reading up on it, and trying it for a few hours i decided to keep using it. Its a refreashin break from windows task bar. way cooler too. :icon_cheesygrin:

give us a good write up on how to do it ....

an maybe a link or 2

Windows 7 is basically a Vista rebranded!! Some new features like touch screen support...but basically still vista!

Wispa65 said:
Now folks..I have a lil something to show alyuh. Now i assume that some of you have already heard, seen or even done this. Anyways over the weekend i spent some time customizing my XP OS. I modded my Windows XP Pro with the GUI interface for Windows Vista!!! :icon_cheesygrin: Yes folks..I have the stability of Win XP with the amazing graphics of Vista. I even have the Vista Aero theme. Ppl it sweet.. Will upload some sreenshots when i get home later. Stay tuned!

you late padna i running dat bout 2years now... since d old version... i integrate it into my xp disk and did unattended install... full works :icon_cheesygrin:

Back