Vehicle Personality?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

If you can have any Vehicle What kind wud u imagine yourself in and what traits do you look for to suit your lifestyle?

If i can have an average car in Trinidad it wud be a Toyota Celica or A Nissan Navara.

a Celica because i am always late for everything occasion and i think a celica would get me there on time. Its stylish and luxuriant and sporty for me.

A Navara for its height and spacy-ness. Its wood furnish is kool and its turbo. My dad has one so hoping he wud pass it to me in time lol

The Suzuki Grand Vitara would suit me.I like to travel alot and the grand vitara being an off road vehicle would suit me great. Good enough speed combined with power and great ratings for fuel economy.

Hmm for me..the average car i would get would be either a Toyota Avensis: Its screams class. And it has a business look. or Nissan Bluebird Sylphy: That car also has alot of class. Very executive looking. Suzuki Grand Vitara. Love that suv.

-Karrie said:
What about a Toyota Prius Anyone for that car?
Too damn expensive. That's their Hybrid car right? If it is..it well over $300,000.00..

WTFFF!!!!!!!!! Lol Thats alot....

I think a Tuscon is nice as well but a black or Navy Blue its good for moms and working women

Back