Vehicle Nicknames

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Shadowhunter

LV

While having a conversation about cars I remembered a friend that talked about his car as if it were a person and gave it a name. I didn't laugh because I've named cars before too lol Have you ever nicknamed your vehicle? Know anyone who has? What nicknames have you come across?

These are some I heard and was lucky to know a few of these as well:

Sandy
Civvi
Cammy
Audz
Crap Car/variations of obscene names lol

Know people who do it:
Tiids: Gold Tiida
Oxidized White Car: White nze corolla

I myself don't do it but it's a creative way to express a unique vehicle.

Well I've heard quite a few. For most people their first car is always betsy. Not my choice for a name. My friends named my last two cars, toya and Vicki. Haven't gotten a name for this one yet though

Lol Haven't heard of Betsy myself, but knew about 2 or 3 Sandy's as first vehicles.

betsy is a common one lol!!!!!!! amount ah times i hear 'ah washing betsy" it not funny nah hhhahah

Whatttt now I'm feeling like it's the pink car debacle all over again lol Am I the only person that's never met or heard of a Betsy?

Bahahaha I swear my family is like Manga addict when naming vehicles :

Navary
Koupy Koup
Subz
And the rest of vehicles we refer to them by the last digits of their number plate e.g. 74, 62 , 75 etc.

Back