Sold Used EVGA GeForce 650 Ti Video Card

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Saxman642

LV

Asking Price: $600

Two years old. Selling because I have a GTX 760 to replace it with.

Card is barely longer than the slot it fits in, so it is perfect for ITX system with a 450W PSU. If you are into Hackintosh PCs, this card is supported fully. Definitely for the casual gamer.

PM or post if interested. (Also advertised on other forums/fb so act fast if you really want it)

I know MangaAddict was taking about getting a better graphic card because he was unable to run Hackintosh with the current graphic card he has. I will contact him on this.

Dude, the timing is soo bad on this! This is perfect for the hackintosh I'm building right now. I have some prior commitments, if you still have it when that's done, I'll definitely take it!

Dude, the timing is soo bad on this! This is perfect for the hackintosh I'm building right now. I have some prior commitments, if you still have it when that's done, I'll definitely take it!

Nice to hear you are in to Hackintoshes.

My ITX gaming PC is a perfect Hackintosh build. had it running Mountain Lion for over a year. Then I purposed the drive for something else.

256tkwx.jpg

Card on the right is what you are getting. Left card is my replacement.

When I get time and an SSD, I'll give Yosemite hack a try.

If you want I can hold it for you. Just say the word.

Bad ass card... Im using one like this... Running Watch Dogs.. Far Cry 4.. COD AW etc... No problems, No lag!

Offer noted.

If MangaAddict doesn't come through today (I been waiting a month now), it is all yours, cableguy.

Back