Ultimate iphone killer

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
you should check out the samsung omnia hd. the thing shoot 720p video, now thats hott {win mobile 6.1 phones suck, the ui is too basic. lol the 6.5 looks great. there are some roms for 6.5 floatin around.}

Wow that samsung is really neat!!! one good feature i think is that you can also put in a memory card even though it has internal memory.

brbk4498 said:
you should check out the samsung omnia hd. the thing shoot 720p video, now thats hott {win mobile 6.1 phones suck, the ui is too basic. lol the 6.5 looks great. there are some roms for 6.5 floatin around.}

omnia hd is Symbian S60 rel.5 aka symbian touch ....

death365 said:
brbk4498 said:

omnia hd is Symbian S60 rel.5 aka symbian touch ....

ya i kno but im sayin win mo phones suck. android is cool. never been a nokia fan soo i cant say anything about symbian. i played aroun wit a n96 not to cool the ui, to much diggin to find stuff

Back