Type of Lights

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

We all have a preference..What's you most favourite type of lights to see on a car? Which one catches your eyes the most?

Original , Aftermarket , Crystal , Halo, etc etc. Lets hear yours !

odIZr2n.jpg

Doing a projector retrofit with blue evil eyes and white halo rings for Christmas. A gift to myself. Will add pics when it is complete.

hid_projector_-kt-hl3_white_angel_eye_and_blue_demon_eye.jpg

That is the best combination for me.

Wow brotherhood, really does look amazing! I can't wait to see how it comes out!

Looks like a very nice do it yourself project, and it will match the color of your car so that will be real fresh! awaiting pics on completion !

Yea. That's why I chose the blue to match the car.
I not doing it though. Someone else is.

Ohh okay cool, well keep us updated.

Entering in a car show soon?

Well I have no serious ambitions of entering a show, but if I am able to put the car together how I want it, I may very well do so.
In general, I just like my stuff in excellent condition.

Check these after market lights for the sportage. Looks pretty decent !

8967d1310567775-aftermarket-led-lights-front-rear-sportg56.jpg

It looks decent to me, Imo it just compliments the factory lights lol
I like to see personalized diy light projects honestly, like devil eye lights, angel eye lights, halo lights etc on cars the you might not even think about putting it on

@brotherhood good plan bro, a little car show action is fun! I'll definitely check it out! And you and me both brother, I have to have everything in mint condition or else I lose interest in whatever it is

Those halos look good on the Sportage. I however prefer the full lighting tube halos to the led ones like above.

Ohhhhh yes LadyDeath you hit the nail on the head... Love the car.. Love the lights. Perfect project there! They put that together really nicely!

Doing a projector retrofit with blue evil eyes and white halo rings for Christmas. A gift to myself. Will add pics when it is complete.

hid_projector_-kt-hl3_white_angel_eye_and_blue_demon_eye.jpg

That is the best combination for me.

That will match your car real nice Brotherhood.

Sorento and Cayenne beam spreads catch my eye. They just plaster everything with the HIDs. Halos and pink lights catch my attention but don't see any purpose other than grabbing attention with pink lights.

Back