TSTT / BMobile will offer FREE data

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
TSTT/BMobile will offer FREE data until midnight tonight for all mobile subscribers in an attempt to compensate them for a glitch in the company's billing software. Yesterday a software issue affected some pre-paid customers? credit balances and their ability to make calls and use data services.

Here's the full release from TSTT/BMobile: TSTT has begun rebating the accounts of customers affected by Tuesday?s software issue however the company wishes to also express its appreciation for the understanding shown by customers and is offering FREE data to all prepaid customers from 1 P.M. to 12 Midnight Wednesday 15th October.

Yesterday a software issue affected some pre-paid customers? credit balances and their ability to make calls and use data services. This was resolved bt mid-day yesterday and the company conducted an extensive audit of customers records to ensure that all affected customers could be identified.

The rebate process got underway at approximately 10 AM this morning and the company estimates that all customers will receive their rebates in less than 24 hours and the FREE access to data will be simultaneously available until midnight tonight.

TSTT wishes to again apologise to customers for the inconvenience and thank them for their patience. Work will continue with the company?s international vendor to review its system upgrade and maintenance procedures to minimize the risk of a re-occurrence.

10670195_10152789320875610_4907523283311499987_n.png

Leave it up to bmobile to make the cheapest option possible! Lol free data for 5 hours? Is that how they plan to compensate their customers for a fault on their side. Well this is what you expect to get from the network who claims to value its customers.

Steups. I was so mad yesterday with this crap eh.
Can't even use the 'free' data. I have already paid for my one month of data.

to me i find both digicel and bmobile playing the fool these days!

bmobile had an error in their system and everyone looses their minds because they plainly cannot live without their phones for a day.

however i do agree that it was necessary for bmobile to send out an alert that they had an error, it was rude of them not to , and got people worried, when their balance just dropped.

Digicel playing the fool too!

i tried to get data on my phone, which it seems not to be able to accept, but i called in digicel to troubleshoot my problem, and they said i need to sign up for a plan, so i signed up for the day pass, which is $12.50 a day. just to troubleshoot the problem,

after a whole set of run around they told me i have to take a plan that lasts over a week to test the speeds im getting, so i did, i took the month plan from them.

after all that , they want to tell me i cannot get data on my phone, because its not digicel bought :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: i wanted to cuss them soo bad eh!

because all my money spend on allyuh troubleshooting this thing, and then when you force me to take a monthly plan, you telling me i cant get data because the phone was not bought from digicel?

WHAT ABSOLUTE BS IS THAT?

now checking my balance and my balance went from $250 to $43 after they finish playing the a** on my account :frusty::frusty:

Back