Tstt-Blink Bmoblie 4G LTE Broadband Service.

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
So Tstt Blink Bmobile brought out a 4G Broadband service. With great intentions of replacing the existing WiMax network and extending the reach to customers without an internet connection.
The internet connection speed varies according to your one year plan and can be upgraded and downgraded accordingly. The speeds are up to 5Mbps at a cost of 250tt for this package.

All existing Wimax customers we called and asked to come in an Tstt headquarters to collect the new 4G service box.

This service work very well when I'm downloading , playing online games and working on the server but i'm getting a major problem between the hours of 11am to 10:30pm everyday. During those hours the internet works worst than dialup and most times you get connection time out when connecting to any webpage.
It also appears that I'm not the only one experiencing this problem and I think Tstt needs to look into this matter.
11d560ee84a8cf5ebec3381d3fef6450.jpg

I have a fixed landline service with a 5mb connection and I'm having the same issue, although it happens to me randomly and not at a specific time. Thankfully Flow will be available and I'm impatiently waiting!

I have a fixed landline service with a 5mb connection and I'm having the same issue, although it happens to me randomly and not at a specific time. Thankfully Flow will be available and I'm impatiently waiting!
Dont get your hopes up. I had flow and it was just the same. Flow has become slow in my area. A far cry from what it originally was.

The thing is when I had the 1mbps Wimax package from blink it worked very well all day. Now they replaced the wimax with this new 4g box and is a lot of problems. I just wish I can get back my Wimax box now, really can't be paying for something that is not working at all.

11d560ee84a8cf5ebec3381d3fef6450.jpg

Called Blink they saying they can't do anything and told me to go to any Tstt headquarters. Today I did and they told me why did I not call and make an report because they taught the service working well and in return I said I did but the rep to me to come here. So it appear I'm just running around in circle, Bmobile just give me back my wimax box please.

They really are very uncoordinated. We called them to move the modem in our house and we told them they can come on the weekend. Apparently they came Friday and left a note in the post box saying they came... I had no idea Friday was part of the weekend.
So we called again and the first rep seemed to have hung up on us. The second was very hospitable and made all the arrangements but apparently they don't directly communicate with dispatch and so techs are not given times. They are just told to go to certain accounts. The rep ended up coMing on Monday afternoon and wrongfully told my dad his dvr could not be broadcasted over the wireless network.

Trini techs embarrass me and i feel ashamed to sometimes call myself a pc tech for that reason. The word just seems so wrong in that context.

tstt is headache when they ready at certain times yes....had a point in time i got fed up of them and tell them change the modem box and smooth sailing after...paying for a certain speed n getting dial up is madness

So then till now after countless reports and even they admit that they are aware of the problem nothing changed . This crappy 4g system still works after 11 in the night, unable to connect to the PlayStation Psn network and unable to ftp to my server.
What makes it even worst is that I still have to pay the monthly bill while they do nothing to resolve the problem . Even some of the Tstt staff informed me that they are having the same problems that I'm having. What really going on here Tstt fix this darm problem please because I'm fed up.

Wow its gotten even worst and yet still i have to pay the bloody internet bill, Tstt is very much aware of to this issue and they are literally doing nothing to fix it. I'm thinking about getting a lawyer for this nonsense because i had it with their bullshit.
The manager at chaguanas headquarter said she will look into it which she has not, waste of time. Why must people pay for half baked service ?

Back