Trinispice people you guys serious?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

kingfish

LV

Trinispice you guys can't be serious right, i love this site its different but i does get discourage anytime i come here and people just not into the forum, why is this place so dead, i noticed that people here not serious about the site, their are not regular members and what going on with the Moderators where are your compassion. When i go on other sites i see people posting staff doing their work, what going on here. If you guys not serious well i not serious too i gone until you guys mature

I did not want to answer this thread hmmm but years not years but really for some time now, i done talking but i'm glad other people feel the way i feel, it good for people to speak out

kingfish said:
Trinispice you guys can't be serious right, i love this site its different but i does get discourage anytime i come here and people just not into the forum, why is this place so dead, i noticed that people here not serious about the site, their are not regular members and what going on with the Moderators where are your compassion. When i go on other sites i see people posting staff doing their work, what going on here. If you guys not serious well i not serious too i gone until you guys mature

If everyone thinks like you...There won't be a trinispice :Confused:

...bleh go cut yourself in a corner.

jk dont sue me.

i guess is a trini mentallity that people doh have a website as priority before the other things in their life....but in america an other places forums an thing on the net is everyday a post does be in every hour an thing

People should start to post more often to increase their post count but meaning full post, Increase your ranking

yeah wat cud possibly encourage or attract people to post somtin maybe thats wat they need

Trinispice just needs devouted people. we have them but some not devouted and if we can get this then it will all work out

Well if trinispice stays active like for everyone who posted in this topic started to post on a regular basis and not post only 2 post a day but more the forum will be active and people will start to post

I noticed the activity on the forum is building us keep it up guys, people need to get active, start posting everyone

Yep but if we activemembers slow down then what it go leave for the hardly visitors

You know just when i say things going to get better for trinispice it all goes down. Now why allure do not want to post eh? Is it because trinispice do not have enough topics? Wtf we have more than 1500 but if we do not have what you want to post in well then make de damn topic..it so hard! Listen allure does only come when allure want to so the next time you come and you see there's no trinispice just do not blame us okay its U!

Back